Build Your Adventure
The Only Fully Modular Off-Road Trailer on the Market
Base Trailer: $12,500
Start with the base model and using our bolt-on accessories;
Build YOUR Trailer, YOUR Way, on YOUR Budget, and on YOUR Timeline.
We leave the customization to you so you can Build Your Adventure
Zion Off-Road trailers feature a custom T-track trim and uniform bolt pattern in the frame which allows most accessories to be bolted on in a multitude of locations. Depending on your needs at any given moment, you can move or remove accessories to fit your current adventure.
Different accessories can be purchased and mounted over time and DO NOT need to be decided on when initially ordering your trailer!
You build your trailer according to your hobbies, needs, and preferences, at your own pace.
Keep it Affordable.
Custom off-road trailers currently cost anywhere between 30-40k if you can find one without waiting over a year. Zion Off-Road allows you to customize over time with an entry level price way below any other off-road trailer on the market.
Build your trailer, your way, on your budget, and on your timeline isn’t just our marketing slogan, it’s our promise that Zion Off-Road is the ONLY fully modular trailer available. Start today, add it later. As your needs change, so can your trailer.
With locking doors on each side, you have a safe, secure, comfortable place to sleep and get away from the elements. Regardless of weather you can be sure you’ll wake up ready for your next adventure.
Your Zion Off-Road trailer can also be used to get your camping gear out of your already cramped tow vehicle. Use your trailer to carry your gear, water, fuel, chairs, grill, and whatever else you may need for your adventure. With a provided cooler slot, cubbies, shelves, and interior cabin tiedowns, keep your gear safe, secure, and ready to go when adventure calls.
Base Trailer Specs
- Total Weight: 1,380 lbs
- Tongue Weight: 160 lbs
- 7-Pin Connection to Vehicle
- Floor to Bottom of Ball Receiver: 19in
- Insulated in Floor, Roof, Front Diagonal, and Front with 1.5in foam insulation
- Standard Fan-Tastic, 3 speed, 2 direction RV Roof Vent and Fan
- Length: 155.25in
- Width: 85.5in
- Height: 82in
Frame, Axle, Suspension
- Standard 3,500 lbs axle and leaf springs. (Frame is compatable with Timbren Independent Suspension)
- 27.1 in (205/75/R15) tires on 6-lug wheels
- Frame Clearance: 17.25in
- Axle Clearance: 12in
- Lockable side and rear galley doors
- Side doors come with tinted, sliding windows with bug screen
- Side Door: 24in x 34in
- Galley Door: 45.75in x 38in
- 4 LED ceiling lights in cabin and 4 in galley on switch
- Cigarette lighter on switch
- Dual USB with voltmeter on switch
- 2 inverter plugs on switch (only works with electrical box accessory)
- 2 shore power plugs
- Side & Rear lights on switch
- Solar In, Inverter Out, Shore Power In
- Side Lights that turn on when in reverse
- Dedicated blinkers, running, and reverse lights on rear
- Red and amber marker lights on fender
Interior Cabin Dimensions
- Length: 75in (6ft 3in)
- Width: 58.5in
- Height: 43.5in
Rear Galley Dimensions
- Top Shelf Depth: 16in
- Top Shelf Width: 50in
- Top Shelf Height: 22.25in
- Cooler Compartment Height: 20.375in
- Cooler Compartment Depth: 16in
- Cooler Compartment Width: 31in
- Battery Compartment Height: 20.375in
- Battery Compartment Depth: 16in
- Battery Compartment Width: 18in
*Switches and Lights only work while tow vehicle is on and connected. Base trailer does not come with battery.
To add a battery to the system, the electrical box accessory is required.
Order Your Base Trailer.
We are now accepting a $250 Fully Refundable deposit to reserve your spot in line. Click the button below!